Wednesday, December 5, 2018 â€”Â Miami, FL– Drew Estate announces today that the newest additions to the 4 x 32 Tin Collection along with 4 varieties of custom displays are now shipping nationwide. From this day forward, all Drew Estate Tins will feature Boveda Active Humidification inside the individual packaging to allow for placement anywhere in the retail environment. This will ensure optimum product freshness and a significantly longer shelf life outside the retail humidor.
- Deadwood Sweet Jane (4×32) MSRP $90 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $18 per tin
- La Vieja Habana Maduro Bomberito (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- La Vieja Habana Shade Bomberito (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- La Vieja Habana HabanoÂ Bomberito (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Isla del Sol Sun Grown Breve (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Isla del Sol Maduro Breve (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Ambrosia Clove Tikis (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thang Sweet Ponies (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
These additional 4 x 32 tins will be shipping with Boveda to retailers later in January:
- Undercrown Sun Grown Coronets (4×32) MSRP $90 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $18 per tin
- Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thang Ponies (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
The Joya de Nicaragua tins will be shipping with Boveda to retailers in March:
- JOYA Red (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- JOYA Black (4×32) MSRP $65 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $13 per tin
- Joya de Nicaragua Antano (4×32) MSRP $90 / 50ct sleeve, MSRP $18 per tin
The Drew Estate 4 x 32 Tin Collection now includes Acid Krush Classic Blue, Gold, Morado, Red and Candela, Liga Privada No.9 & T52, Tabak Especial Dulce and Negra, Undercrown Maduro, Shade and Sun Grown, Deadwood Sweet Jane, Ambrosia Clove Tikis, Isla del Sol Sun Grown and Maduro, Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970, Joya Red and Black, Kentucky Fire Cured Ponies, Sweet Ponies, Swamp and Swamp Sweets, Larutan Dirties, La Vieja Habana Habano, Maduro and Connecticut Shade.
From the Wynwood Safehouse, Jonathan Drew, President, Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Drew Estate, notes, â€œThe Drew Estate 4 x 32 Tin Collection was designed to transcend the entire DE brand portfolio into the quick and easy, fast smoke space. This three-step process includes reaching all taste palates through our wide variety of brands. Merchandising the collection in all premium cigar shops across the world in an easily â€œDrewâ€ recognizable fashion; and keeping the product â€œso fresh and clean, cleanâ€ with an important nod to tradition. Our water tower concept is our 21st-century expression of the iconic cigar store Indian. The entire program is Mega Magnifico.â€
In addition, Drew Estate is shipping a variety of merchandising display options tailored to retailer store size to showcase the tin collection both inside and outside the humidor including:
- Half Water Tower Display â€“ Holds 18 sleeves with additional underneath storage
- Manhole Cover Display- Holds 24 sleeves
- Countertop Water Tower Display- Holds 8 sleeves
- Wire Rack Display- Holds 4 sleeves
I am the Chief Editor of In The Humidor and have been running this site since 2007!Â I enjoy a great cigar with friends and just hanging around the house.Â I have 3 beautiful daughters and a wonderful wife, we live in the Dallas, Tx area.Â I also enjoy a good bourbon, craft beer, and absolutelyÂ love the ocean and beach.
Tags: #cigarnews, #cigarsmoker, #inthehumidor, botl, brothersoftheleaf, cigarlife, cigarlifestyle, Drew Estate, sistersoftheleaf, sotl
At last you are here. Be bold. Sieze the moment. Be the first to take the opportunity to post a comment here.
We have beeen waiting for you to arrive here to provide your feedback. Now that you are here, go ahead and post a quick note. We would appreciate it.