Monday, December 10, 2018 â€” Miami, FL- Drew Estate announces the shipping of the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro as well as the repackaged Herrera Esteli Habano and Norteno to retailers nationwide today. The new look for Herrera Esteli and the Brazilian Maduro were introduced at the IPCPR 2018 trade show held in Las Vegas.
The Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro features a dense Plantation Grown Mata Fina wrapper, over a Connecticut River Valley Broadleaf binder with fillers from Nicaragua. Manufactured at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro was blended by Willy Herrera is presented in 5 vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Robusto Grande 5 Â¼ x 52 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Fino 6 x 52 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
From Little Havana Miami, Master Blender Willy Herrera, notes, â€œWith the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro, I wanted to bring the Mata Fina to the forefront of this blend. This tobacco has such a unique texture and it showcases the lush floral and earthy notes I wanted to capture in this cigar. In addition, now that the Herrera Esteli line has been repackaged blending modern simplicity with classic Cuban style, it really shines on our retailersâ€™ shelves and brings unity to the brand.â€
Each will be presented in unified Herrera Esteli Branding and will now be packaged in 25 count boxes.
Herrera Esteli Habano blend features an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, Honduran Binder, and filler leaves from Nicaragua, presented in the following core vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Habano Robusto Grande 5 Â¼ x 52 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Piramide Fino 6 x 52 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Habano Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
Herrera Esteli Norteno blend showcases extensively aged tobaccos from the Esteli, and Jalapa growing regions of Nicaragua, coupled with a spicy Honduran Binder, and a rich, bold Mexican San AndrÃ©s maduro wrapper in the following core vitolas:
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Robusto Grande 5 Â¼ x 54 MSRP $227.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Toro Especial 6 x 52 MSRP $241.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Lonsdale 6 x 44 MSRP $231.94/Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Piramide Fino 5 x 50 MSRP $269.94/ Box of 25
- Herrera Esteli Norteno Short Corona Gorda 5 7/8 x 46 MSRP $203.94/ Box of 25
The Herrera Esteli Habano, Norteno and Brazilian Maduro are shipping to retailers today. The Herrera Esteli Miami will be shipping in January.
I am the Chief Editor of In The Humidor and have been running this site since 2007!Â I enjoy a great cigar with friends and just hanging around the house.Â I have 3 beautiful daughters and a wonderful wife, we live in the Dallas, Tx area.Â I also enjoy a good bourbon, craft beer, and absolutelyÂ love the ocean and beach.
Tags: #drewestates, #inthehumidor, #inthehumidorpressrelease, botl, brothersoftheleaf, cigarlife, cigarlifestyle, cigars, drewestate, herreracigars, ipcpr, lagranfabrica, norteno, nortenocigars, sistersoftheleaf, sotl, willyherrera
At last you are here. Be bold. Sieze the moment. Be the first to take the opportunity to post a comment here.
We have beeen waiting for you to arrive here to provide your feedback. Now that you are here, go ahead and post a quick note. We would appreciate it.